We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Clinical Beauty Salon
$22 for a Brow Shape & Tint, Eyelash Tint & an Underarm Wax or $17 for Eye Package Only (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your summer appearance in top shape.
- Grab a brow shape and tint, eyelash tint and an underarm wax for $22 or an eye package only for $17 from Clinical Beauty Salon.
- Internationally qualified and experienced beauty therapist.
It was so easy to keep yourself looking in top shape while you were on holiday, because you had plenty of time to do it. Now you're back at work it is proving difficult. Make sure you keep yourself looking great for the rest of summer with this great deal.
Grab a brow shape and tint, eyelash tint and an underarm wax for $22 or an eye package only for $17 from Clinical Beauty Salon.
After travelling the world as a private beauty therapist for the great, the good and the famous, Sara has come back to Nelson to set up her own business and treat you lucky locals to the very best. So you can be rest assured that when you enter Clinical Beauty Salon you are in world class hands. Leave looking like a celebrity and ready to take on the summer months.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.