We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
City Beauty Therapy & Massage
$39 for Your Choice of Three Popular Anti-Aging Facials (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't worry about the time machine not being invented yet - this is just as good.
- Grab one of three anti-aging facial options from $39 from City Beauty Therapy & Massage.
- Choose from the Anti aging Bee Venom Intensive facial, Placenta Active Renewal Facial or Microdermabrasion AHA Glycolic Combo Facial.
- Feel fabulous after your luxurious treatment which will leave you feeling shiny and new.
The time machine hasn't quite been invented yet but products that help smooth your skin and give you that feeling of fresh, newer skin has. Indulge in a luxurious treatment to see you glowing.
Grab one of three anti-aging facial options from $39 from City Beauty Therapy & Massage. Choose from:
- Anti aging Bee Venom Intensive facial
- Placenta Active Renewal Facial
- Microdermabrasion AHA Glycolic Combo Facial
Take a trip to this beautiful studio where you will be treated to a facial to remember. The staff are friendly, have a great understanding of various skin needs and are dedicated to delivering fantastic results. Choose from one of the three options available then relax. These products are highly popular and have received a lot of media attention recently with many celebrities using them. Summer can take its toll on tired and dry skin so now is a fantastic time to refresh, regenerate and feel sparkly and new.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.