We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Good Vibrations Vocal Workshop
$65 for a 'Good Vibrations' Four-Hour Singing Workshop with Sensations of the Singing Voice (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- People have travelled far and wide to learn to sing with Charles - don't miss out on the experience.
- Grab a four-hour singing workshop from Sensations of the Singing Voice for only $65 on Saturday 1st September - 10.30am till 2.30pm.
- For the musically minded and rhythmically curious, this four-hour singing workshop provides a thorough introduction into the power of music, voice and chant.
- Join in with mock African chant and experience the awesome combination of noise and vibration.
- Bring an open mind and plenty of enthusiasm.
You've always sang in the shower and no one objected, as a kid you had a walkman and mimed away like a rock god and as an adult you've head bopped your way through every new tune blurring through the car radio. So you must have some rhythm right?
Get ready to explore the power of music, vibration and your own unique sound with a four hour singing workshop from Sensations of the Singing Voice. Pay just $65 for this exceptional and eye-opening experience. Workshop to be held Saturday 1st September - 10.30am till 2.30pm.
In this four-hour workshop you will explore the freedom of singing and the elation of confidence-boosting song. By exploring mock African chant, the power of true vibration and solo performances (for those who would like to) guests get to enjoy a full-on musical experience. There is an additional hour where you will be able to find out how to go further and sign up to future classes. Participants will hear from different teachers from around the world, study the voices that have truly lasted the test of time, create their own personal vibration while also watching and studying their own progress as well as others by learning and singing together. People really do come from far and wide to partake in Charles' workshops, with past participants making the trip all the way from Argentina. For more information, including a list of what to bring along to the workshop, refer to the Facebook page linked below, or to see a video click here.
There will be a 30-minute lunch break during the session. Take a lunch if you wish and water only - no alcohol or hot drinks.