We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$18 for Any Two Breakfasts (value up to $37)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fulfil your stomach obligation and feed it a breakfast it deserves.
- Grab any two breakfasts for only $18 at Cafe Olive.
- Chow down on your favourite breakfast from Cafe Olive's extensive breakfast menu.
- Settle in for a delicious meal before starting on to your busy day.
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. No one knows exactly who 'they' are but it can be safely assumed it is a committee made up of egg farmers, pancake barons, and porridge lobbyists all out too push their pro-breakfast agenda on an unsuspecting public. In the end though, it doesn't really matter - they're totally right.
For only $18, you and a friend can enjoy a breakfast each at your new favourite cafe - Cafe Olive.
All your favourite breakfast choices are ready and waiting for you at Cafe Olive. Whether you're a Fench yoast fanatic or a mushroom mania, you can be assured a hearty, satisfying breakfast with which to start your day. The Cafe Olive breakfast menu includes:
- Eggs on toast with a choice of bacon, mushrooms, salmon and more
- Fresh fruit salad with Greek yoghurt, apple syrup and toasted almonds
- Home-made toasted muesli with fruit salad and Greek yoghurt
- Cinnamon porridge with brown sugar and berry compote
- French toast with banana, maple syrup and streaky bacon
- Blueberry buttermilk pancakes with banana, mascarpone, brown sugar and maple syrup
- Olive omelette with spring onions, olives and feta, tomato salsa and toast
- Eggs Benedict with bacon, salmon or spinach and mushroom
- Creamy mushrooms with chorizo, chives and toasted sourdough
- Big Breakfast with eggs, bacon, hash browns, chorizo and mushrooms
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.