We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Cafe in the Vineyard
50% off Your Choice of Four Food & Beverage Vouchers for Cafe in the Vineyard at Waimea Estates (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's no better destination than Waimea Estate Winery to take a break and unwind.
- Grab 50% off your choice of four food and beverage vouchers at Waimea Estate Winery's Café in the Vineyard starting at just $15.
- The $100 voucher also includes a bottle from the cellar to take away all for just $50.
- Dine in style at the vineyard cafe.
It's difficult to get motivated to go anywhere unless you have a great destination in mind. But it's easy peasy when your destination is offering 50% off your choice of four food and beverage vouchers. And when the destination is Waimea Estate Winery's Cafe at the Vineyard it's easy peasy lemon squeezy. Or should that be grapey squeezy?
- Pay $15 for a $30 food and beverage voucher.
- Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher.
- Pay $30 for a $60 food and beverage voucher.
- Pay $50 for a $100 food and beverage voucher including a free bottle from the cellar to take away.
Waimea Estate is an iconic producer of boutique wines, they've racked up their fair share of medals, and provide a stunning location for locals and tourists to enjoy a quite bite while they soak up the atmosphere. You can read more about their selection of wines on the website. It's right on the popular bike track from Nelson, so it really is a great destination no matter how many wheels you are travelling on. Please book early to avoid disappointment.