We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Cafe in the Vineyard
50% off Your Choice of Four Food & Beverage Vouchers for Cafe in the Vineyard at Waimea Estates (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's no better destination than Waimea Estate Winery to take a break and unwind.
- Grab 50% off your choice of four food and beverage vouchers at Waimea Estate Winery's Café in the Vineyard starting at just $15.
- The $100 voucher also includes a bottle from the cellar to take away all for just $50.
- Dine in style at the vineyard cafe.
It's difficult to get motivated to go anywhere unless you have a great destination in mind. But it's easy peasy when your destination is offering 50% off your choice of four food and beverage vouchers. And when the destination is Waimea Estate Winery's Cafe at the Vineyard it's easy peasy lemon squeezy. Or should that be grapey squeezy?
- Pay $15 for a $30 food and beverage voucher.
- Pay $20 for a $40 food and beverage voucher.
- Pay $30 for a $60 food and beverage voucher.
- Pay $50 for a $100 food and beverage voucher including a free bottle from the cellar to take away.
Waimea Estate is an iconic producer of boutique wines, they've racked up their fair share of medals, and provide a stunning location for locals and tourists to enjoy a quite bite while they soak up the atmosphere. You can read more about their selection of wines on the website. It's right on the popular bike track from Nelson, so it really is a great destination no matter how many wheels you are travelling on. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.