We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Bush Inn Tavern
Up to 50% off Two Burgers & Two House Wines or Beers or an Antipasto Platter & Two House Wines or Beers (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Walk into this bar like the proverbial happy grabbie.
- Grab two burgers with two house wines or beers for just $19 or an antipasto platter to share with two house wines or beers for $25 at The Bush Inn Tavern.
- They have a great new local chef serving up lots of tasty favourites presented with panache.
- Head down on a sunny day and make the most of the beer garden.
Two grabbies walk into a bar. The barman says, "why so happy?". Sorry, there's no punchline. But the answer to the question is right here.
Grab two burgers with two house wines or beers for $19 or an antipasto platter to share with two house wines or beers for $25 at The Bush Inn Tavern.
Roll up to The Bush Inn Tavern, Nelson's oldest pub established in 1858. But just because it's old doesn't mean it's old-fashioned. They have a great new local chef serving up lots of tasty favourites presented with panache. As well as the appetising antipasto and burgers, you'll find dishes such as crispy-skin salmon or lamb shanks. Head down on a sunny day and make the most of the beer garden, or head down on a rainy day and enjoy the cosy atmosphere inside this historic pub.
More Great Local Deals
The Boatshed Cafe and Bar - Mapua
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.