We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bluemoon Lodge - Havelock
46% off a Canoe trip, Lunch & Accommodation on the Pelorus & Wakamarina Rivers for Two People with Blue Moon Lodge & Pelorus Eco Adventures (value up to $330)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a little water to your summer vacation plans.
- Pay just $175 for one night's accommodation at Blue Moon Lodge, a river trip with Pelorus Eco Adventures, lunch and a bottle of wine for two.
- Or pay only $115 for the inflatable canoe river trip and lunch.
- Enjoy a thrilling adventure down a river with an expert guide.
- Feast on a mouth-watering lunch after your adrenaline-pumping river adventure.
The short Kiwi summer should always be enjoyed outside, preferably near some water. This is exactly why GrabOne has teamed up with the good folks at Blue Moon Lodge and Pelorus Eco Adventures to bring you two deals that are going to make your summer nothing short of awesome.
Pay just $175 for one night's accommodation at Blue Moon Lodge, a river trip with Pelorus Eco Adventures, lunch and a bottle of wine for two. Or, if you don't want to spend the night, pay only $115 for the river trip with lunch included.
Located centrally between Picton, Blenheim and Nelson, the Blue Moon Lodge is the ideal vantage point from which to explore the picturesque Marlborough surroundings. Everything is easily accessible, meaning that you'll be able to fit various activities into your day. And one activity you definitely won't want to miss out on is the inflatable canoe river trip. During this exhilarating experience, you'll be accompanied by one experienced guide as you cruise along the Pelorus and Wakamarina Rivers. The entire experience will be recorded, and you'll get a DVD and USB pack to take home with you.
All the craziness on the river will definitely cause your stomach to start grumbling, so you'll be happy to know that your deal will also include a delicious lunch. There's really no point in having another boring summer this year. With one simple click, you can set yourself up for an unforgettable day in stunning Marlborough.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.