We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for Cycle Service & Safety Check (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Concede to the common wisdom: bikes are awesome.
- Grab a cycle service and safety check from Bicycle Business for just $25.
- Look after your favourite two-wheeled friend and ensure it's safe for the winter ahead.
- Enjoy a comprehensive service and check by enthusiastic and expert staff.
In 1895, Winston Hammer made history by renouncing the bike. As his friends free-wheeled happily past him, high-fiveing each other as they did so, he firmly stuck to two legs. He went on to gain certain notoriety by becoming the founding (and only) member of the Anti-Bike League. After a couple of months of solitary meetings - punctuated by the gleeful shouts of his bike-riding chums - Winston conceded to the common wisdom: bikes are awesome.
Clearly you agree - which is why you're going to grab a cycle service and safety check from Bicycle Business for just $25.
Bicycle Business are in the business of looking after your favourite two-wheeled friend. Their enthusiastic and expert staff will ensure your bike is safe and road-worthy for the winter months ahead. The comprehensive service and safety check includes:
- Check function of brakes and adjust if needed
- Brake-pad replacement, if required
- Check function of gears and adjust if required
- Lube chain and check for chainwear
- Full bolt check
- Headset check/adjust as required
- Check tyres and inflate as required
- Grease seat post
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.