We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$26 for a Mezze Plate & Two Cocktails (value up to $53)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step back in time to an era full of excitement and new beginnings.
- Grab a mezze plate and two cocktails for just $26 from Bar Berlin.
- Enjoy this 1920's style cocktail lounge which offers a great evening base for eating, drinking, laughing and dancing the night away.
- Take in the classic decor while listening to the smooth jazz beats from local musicians.
Welcome back to the 1920's, an insightful and creative time full of new beginnings and a rising development of cultural night life. Take in an atmosphere which is effortlessly chic with smooth jazz beats in the background, classic decor and food to delight the palette.
Grab a mezze plate and two cocktails for just $26 from Bar Berlin.
Enjoy everything that this great bar has to offer while treating yourself to delicious food and cocktails with a friend. Located right in the centre of town, this unique cocktail lounge offers a vibrant environment which can set you up for a great evening base to eat, drink, laugh and dance the night away. Be entertained by local jazz musicians or head out to the cute courtyard area to enjoy fresh air and a beautiful surround of night lights. Whether you are just looking for a quiet event with a friend after work or you are planning a big celebration, the friendly staff at Berlin Bar are happy to accommodate you and ensure a fantastic night is had by all.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.