We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
First Moments Ltd
$37 for a 3D Baby Hand & Foot Casting Kit incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture that special moment.
- Grab a 3D baby hand and food casting kit from Little Bunny for just $37.
- Give a unique Christmas gift to a new baby's family.
- You'll love having this unique memory to treasure.
Your precious little one will grow up in a blinding flash. Before you know it, the wrinkles, tiny toes and cuteness will be replaced by giant, smelly teen-aged feet. You need to capture this moment before it fades away into your memories. Instead of relying on photos and videos, a better option is to preserve the tininess with today's awesome deal. Grab a 3D baby hand and food casting kit from Little Bunny for just $37.
How it works:
You don't have to spend lots on having a stranger prepare a 3D cast of your baby's feet or hands. The job isn't difficult, and it doesn't require special skills. This product allows you to DIY the whole process - making it much more intimate.
You can create:
- Up to six impressions for a baby 0-3 months old
- Up to five impressions for a baby 3-6 months old
- Up to four impressions for a baby 6-12 months old
- Up to two impressions for a baby 1-2 years old
- One impression for a toddler 1-2 years old
- One impression for a toddler over 6 years old
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions - with personalised photos and helpful tips on creating the mould, pouring the casts, finishing and displaying your impressions.
- Impression powder (300g) - this high quality chromatic phase indicator moulding powder is colour changing to help you through the process. Starting at pink then fading away to white once it has set. This mixture is 100% non toxic and safe for babies, parents, animals and pregnant women.
- Casting powder (300g) - having dry strength makes your piece extra strong. This casting powder shows great detail in your impressions, including all the wrinkles and lines, fingernails and toes.
- Gold and pearl paint
- A paintbrush
How to use:
- Mix the powder with water to create the mold (colour changing to help you out)
- Remove the hand or foot by wriggling it from side to side
- Mix the stone with water and fill the mold
- Allow to dry and remove or tear away the muld
- Enjoy your beautiful impression
- Paint the mold
- Pet paw
- Whatever else you can think of!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.