We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
ASB Aquatic & Fitness Centre
Up to 50% off an ASB Aquatic Centre Concession Card for 6pm - 9pm Mon - Thurs
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel weightless in the water.
- Get in touch with your inner fish and grab an ASB Aquatic Centre concession card for 6pm – 9pm from Monday - Thursday from $20 from ASB Aquatic & Fitness Centre in Nelson.
- Choose from the 10 visit concession card for $30 or the five visit concession card for $20.
- Chill out in their pools, spas, infrared sauna and hydrotherapy pool.
- Perfect evening entertainment.
Too often we spend our evenings becoming one with the couch – why not shake things up a little?
Get in touch with your inner fish and grab an ASB Aquatic Centre concession card for 6pm – 9pm from Monday - Thursday for $30 from ASB Aquatic & Fitness Centre in Nelson.
- $30 for a 10 visit concession card.
- $20 for a five visit concession card.
Spend your evening swimming off the troubles of the day in the hydrotherapy pool or sweating out your stress in their infrared sauna. The ASB Aquatic Centre is perfect for both adults and families and this deal would be a great grab for anyone holidaying in Nelson. Lounge around in their spas, infrared sauna, pools and hydrotherapy pool and feel relaxed, recharged and refreshed.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.