We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$35 for a One-Hour Deluxe Pedicure (value $71)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Convert the once-over for dinner and a movie.
- Grab a one-hour deluxe pedicure from Aquarius Beauty for just $35.
- Take care of any callouses, enjoy a foot massage and expertly applied nail polish.
- Sit back and enjoy a one-hour relaxing pedicure and walk out looking stunning for summer.
Summer is the season for jandals, skimpy shorts and more often than not, the cheeky head to toe once-over. Make sure you don't kick your chances for summer loving to the curb with manky un-manicured tootsies.
Bring your A game which will leave them falling at your feet with a one-hour deluxe pedicure from Aquarius Beauty for just $35.
Your luxurious pedicure will include a foot soak and relaxing massage, removal of rough skin and callouses, a nail buff, trim and shape, cuticle tidy-up and a nail polish. Don’t even think about slipping into those sandals without seeing the friendly team at Aquarius Beauty first. Why not grab a coupon for yourself and one for a friend and celebrate summer with a gorgeous pedicure each?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.