We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Affinity Cruises - Queen Charlotte Sound
$2,999 for a One Night Fully Catered Marlborough Sounds Charter incl. Full Crew, Catering for up to 16 People or $5,999 for Two Nights (value up to $12,000)
- Take an unforgettable journey in the lap of luxury upon the ocean.
- Grab a one night fully catered Marlborough Sounds charter, including full crew and catering for up to 16 people for just $2,999, or just $5,999 for two nights with Affinity Cruises.
- Explore the country's most stunning waterways, and marvel at some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet.
- Dig into delicious food on board this fully-catered cruise.
To live in the lap of luxury on dry land is one thing, but the allure, the majesty and the indulgence of luxury on the ocean is another thing entirely. Experience it for yourself, and take 15 of your nearest and dearest along for the unforgettable ride.
Pay just $2,999 for a one night fully catered Marlborough Sounds charter, including full crew and catering for up to 16 people, or just $5,999 for two nights, with Affinity Cruises.
This cruise departs from (and returns to) the port of Picton to explore the gorgeous Marlborough Sounds. Visit fish and bird sanctuaries and some of nature's most beautiful secrets. Enjoy walks, explore the Marlborough Sounds and you may even see wildlife such as dolphins, seals, shags, shearwaters and petrels. Relax with your friends as you all get looked after by the full service crew and enjoy some seriously delicious food. Sailing in the lap of such luxury is an experience you soon won't forget.
The Affinity Cruises crew take care of all your meals, accommodation, shore visits and activities. Just lie back, laugh with your friends, wine, dine and take in the majesty of one of the most beautiful parts of the planet.
More Great Local Deals
The Boatshed Cafe and Bar - Mapua
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.