We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Action Entertainment Nelson
50% off an Indoor Sports Team's Season Fees incl. Indoor Netball, Dodgeball or Touch
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop spending countless boring hours working out - there's a better way to stay fit.
- Save 50% when you grab a full season of indoor sports with Action Entertainment in Nelson.
- Choose your favourite sport from indoor netball (new seven-a-side FASTNET rules), touch or dodgeball.
- Enter a team of your mates or let the organisers at Action Entertainment place you in a team.
- And after the game relax in the bar with a well-deserved refreshment.
While some people are satisfied to repeat the same action over and over again in an effort to get fit, others aren't so easily appeased. Some people need something a little more action-packed than dumbell lifts to keep them excited about exercising.
If you're looking for a fun way to stay fit, then you've come to the right place. Grab one of the following packages from Action Entertainment in Nelson and get ready to sweat it out for a whole season of indoor sports:
- pay $494 to enter a seven-a-side indoor netball team for Wednesday nights
- pay $75 to enter as an individual to play indoor netball on Wednesday nights
- pay $375 to enter a seven-a-side indoor netball team, with games on Tuesdays during the day
- pay $65 to enter as an individual to play indoor netball on Tuesdays during the day
- pay $375 to enter a six-a-side touch or dodgeball team for Sunday nights
- pay $65 to enter as an individual to play touch or dodgeball on Sunday nights
More Great Local Deals
The Tides Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.