We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Action Entertainment Nelson
$6 for a Child Entry or $10 for Two Child Entries to the Playland Indoor Playground & One Hot Drink (value up to $18.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring the kids to come play on the new bouncy castles at Playland, Action Entertainment's indoor playground in Richmond.
- Grab one child entry to the Playland indoor playground for just $6.
- Or get two children's entries for just $10
- Enjoy a hot drink of your choice to boot.
- Let your little ones get rid of some serious steam as they run, jump, play and bounce.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a great coffee while the kids have the best fun.
Kids and parents seldom agree. While the little ones get more excited by the box and wrapping paper, parents are overly concerned about the educational value of the gift within. Whereas children believe that ice-cream should be eaten as a main meal, grumpy folks use it as a treat after a bowl of peas. So, if you're desperate for something that you can both agree on, you should try today's offer.
Grab one child entry to the playland indoor playground and one hot drink for you for just $6, or get two children's entries and a hot drink for just $10 - all thanks to Action Entertainment Nelson.
Action Indoor Playland is suitable for eight-year-olds and younger, with plenty to enjoy - they can play, run and jump to their little hearts' content on Actionland's fantastic equipment, including three new bouncy castles. While you watch over the kids, you can enjoy a hot drink of your choice and some well-deserved relaxation time - so it's an absolute win-win for you both.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.