We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Action Entertainment Nelson
50% off a 10 Game Ten Pin Bowling Pass (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bowl your way to the perfect game.
- Grab a 10 games of bowling for just $62 from Action Sports and Tenpin Bowling.
- Test out your skills on one of their six state of the art bowling lanes.
- Tell your friends and team up as often as you can with your 10 game passes.
- Grab the perfect Xmas gift for the bowling fanatic in your family.
Perfection comes at a price. In bowling that means countless gutter balls, failed 7-10 splits and maybe even a few air balls that end up on the wrong lane. But it also means having a lot of fun. And with 10 games at your disposal you can have exactly that while working towards that perfect 300 – at a price that's a lot less.
Grab 10 games of bowling game for just $62 from Action Sports and Tenpin Bowling.
It shouldn’t be a surprise that the folk at Action Sports and Tenpin Bowling are all about Action with a capital A. They have six state of the art tenpin bowling lanes, as well as automatic scoring boards, ramps and bumpers for younger children. Head straight there with some mates after work or enjoy a midday game and relax at the cafe afterwards Bowling can be enjoyed by everyone as it's a a game that's also fun for families. Grab today's deal for 10 rounds of fun and aim for that perfect game.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.