We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Action Entertainment Nelson
Up to 48% off a Summer Family Pass for Bowling & Mini Golf (value up to $87)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look no further for the perfect Xmas gift for the family.
- Grab a summer family pass for bowling and mini golf at Action Entertainment for just $30 for four family members and $45 for six.
- A fantastic day that everyone in the family will enjoy.
- Watch as the big kids teach the little kids and vice versa.
What has 10 pins, two balls and a putter? Nope, not a new sport that's just been created. The answer is a day full of fun at Action Entertainment.
Grab a summer family pass for bowling and mini golf at Action Entertainment for just $30. The kids will love it and grandma might even dust off her old bowling league jacket for the day.
It is one of Nelson's finest and the facilities are state-of-the-art, with six tenpin bowling lanes, automatic scoring boards, ramps and bumpers for younger children.
And the outdoor 18-hole mini golf course will keep the family busy all afternoon as everyone giggles their way through hole in ones. Enjoy the indoor/outdoor fully licensed cafe and bar where the big kids can grab a drink or a bite to eat.
More Great Local Deals
Mike Pero Nelson Giants
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.