We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Action Entertainment Nelson
Up to 48% off a Summer Family Pass for Bowling & Mini Golf (value up to $87)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look no further for the perfect Xmas gift for the family.
- Grab a summer family pass for bowling and mini golf at Action Entertainment for just $30 for four family members and $45 for six.
- A fantastic day that everyone in the family will enjoy.
- Watch as the big kids teach the little kids and vice versa.
What has 10 pins, two balls and a putter? Nope, not a new sport that's just been created. The answer is a day full of fun at Action Entertainment.
Grab a summer family pass for bowling and mini golf at Action Entertainment for just $30. The kids will love it and grandma might even dust off her old bowling league jacket for the day.
It is one of Nelson's finest and the facilities are state-of-the-art, with six tenpin bowling lanes, automatic scoring boards, ramps and bumpers for younger children.
And the outdoor 18-hole mini golf course will keep the family busy all afternoon as everyone giggles their way through hole in ones. Enjoy the indoor/outdoor fully licensed cafe and bar where the big kids can grab a drink or a bite to eat.
More Great Local Deals
Advanced Massage Therapy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.