We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
623 In the City
From $49 for Two Tickets to Mike King, a Bottle of Bubbles or a Jug of Beer or a VIP Experience incl. a Cheese Platter, Bottle of Bubbles & Two Tickets (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head along for a night of laughs with the King.
- Grab two tickets to Mike King, a bottle of bubbles or a jug of beer for $49 or a VIP experience incl. a cheese platter, bottle of bubbles and two tickets for $65.
- Show starts at 8.00pm at 623 on Friday, November 16th 2012.
- Enjoy your own upstairs seated area with the VIP option.
A couple walked into a comedy club and ordered bubbles and tapas... ok so we tried to lead that into a good joke but we had nothing. Better leave it to the King of laughs.
Grab two tickets to Mike King, a bottle of bubbles or a jug of beer for $49 or a VIP experience incl. a cheese platter, bottle of bubbles and two tickets for $65.
See Mike King for a great night of comedy at 623 this Friday (16th November 2012) at 8.00pm. Choose from one of the great two packages available. VIP package includes a dedicated upstairs area and seating, a bottle of Brancott bubbles and cheese platter to make for a great night out with friends. Mike King will have you entertained and laughing from beginning to end while 623 will accommodate you with the ideal classy location to enjoy your night.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.