GrabOne in the News
Recent mentions about GrabOne in the Media.
Minding their manners in store
28th June, 2012
Customers' manners will tend to reflect the attitude of the person behind the counter, Blenheim retailers say.
Online daily deal operator GrabOne's nationwide survey of 318 New Zealand businesses in May found businesses generally rated their customers highly on the politeness scale.
The survey found that 91 per cent of businesses surveyed said their customers were always or mostly polite, and although Blenheim retailers said they were not about to criticise customers, they agreed most were polite…Read more
- League: NZRL unhappy with Anzac test ticket sales 19th April, 2012 The New Zealand Rugby League may have no problem breaking even from tomorrow night's Anzac test, but chief executive Jim Doyle is unhappy…
- More Grabbies pay via mobile 18th Jan, 2012 Fourteen months after launching its mobile application, GrabOne's mobile sales are at an all time high. Twelve percent of all GrabOne purchases over the Christmas…
- Kidsline grabs a charitable new buddy 11th Dec, 2011 GrabOne, New Zealand's leading daily deal website, is partnering up with Kidsline, a free peer counselling service for children under 14…
- Half A Million Trades In First 14 Days For Gimme-5 3rd Oct, 2011 Half A Million Trades In First 14 Days For Gimme-5 Trading-Card Game By Gladeye Gimme-5, the online card trading game created by digital…
- Free coffees and hugs 12th Aug, 2011 Free coffee and hugs will be handed out to Christchurch residents in need of a pick-me-up next week. GrabOne mascot Gimme will visit a…
- GrabOne toasts its first birthday by drinking design 18th July, 2011 If you want to sway the discerning public's attention to your product, there's nothing quite like involving them in the development of the product, risky…
- April Fools' Day around New Zealand 1st April, 2011 Economic blues and natural disasters haven't stopped Kiwis having a laugh today…
- GrabOne, grabaseat join forces 15th Feb, 2011 Voucher website GrabOne has teamed up with Air New Zealand's discount site grabaseat to offer travel specials in 13 regions around the country…
- Google reveals 'fastest rising' NZ searches of 2010 9th Dec, 2010 Google has revealed New Zealanders' top searches of the year in multiple categories (trimmed of X-rated content, NBR is assuming).…
GrabOne Media Centre
Give us a call
Write to us
Private Bag 93-202
GST number 104-774-768
109 Carlton Gore Road
Email us with specific media requests at firstname.lastname@example.org