We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$16 for an Adult Pass or $11 for a Child Pass (value up to $28)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the family together and take them to the circus!
- Grab an adult pass for only $16 or grab a child pass for only $11 to Zirka Circus.
- Attend the shows in Danneverke on the 28th of February, or one of the two shows in Palmerston North on the 6th and 7th of March.
- See 30 international performers in death-defying acrobatics and amazing illusions and laugh at the hilarious clowns.
- Animal-free circus.
You could take a trip to the beach with the kinds for your next family outing, but is cleaning sand out of every nook and cranny at the end of the day really that enthralling? Take them to the circus instead. Zirka Circus is back with an all new tour that's guaranteed to take your breath away. From the Globe of Death (the world's biggest motorbike), to dazzling ballet dancers tip toeing across men's shoulders; you really have to see it to believe it.
Grab an adult pass for only $16 or grab a child pass (3-14years) for only $11 to Zirka Circus shows in Danneverke or Palmerston North.
- 7.00pm 28th February - Danneverke
- 7.00pm 6th March - Palmerston North
- 7.00pm 7th March - Palmerston North
Zirka Circus is the newest circus to hit our shores in years and it's packed full of gasp-inducing acts that'll have you sitting so close to the edge of your seat it'll feel as if you're hovering. You'll laugh at the clowns until tears trickle down your cheeks, and after watching the amazing acts you'll have to remove your heart from your mouth and rock it back to resting pace with a gentle lullaby. It's the perfect family outing, and today it's a totally affordable one too.
More Great Local Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.