We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Zumba® with Z.I.P. Fitness
$20 for Five Zumba® Classes (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in the spirit of summer.
- Grab five classes with Z.I.P. Fitness for just $20.
- Discover the fun of a Zumba® Fitness class and party yourself into shape.
- Offering a range of classes that cater for everyone.
- Work out in friendly, community-based classes with licensed instructors Rowena, Yvette and Steve.
Although we love the classic summer cricket game, BBQ at the beach, and trips to the dairy, none of these really count as exercise. Maintain the fun of summer while working up a real sweat with today's deal and dance your way into 2013.
Today, you can join the party too with five Zumba® classes for just $20 with Z.I.P. Fitness. Unleash your inner dancer and wannabe exerciser with like-minded people who just love to boogie. Z.I.P Fitness were the first team to bring Zumba Fitness® to Palmerston North and have been running successful classes for for than two years.
Zumba® caters for people of all shapes and sizes. With Zumba® you only need a basic level of fitness and you don't need to be able to dance. If you love music and just want to get your body moving, then Zumba® is perfect for you. With expert guidance from licensed instructors Rowena, Yvette and Steve, you'll be in safe hands.
If a regular Zumba® class still sounds a bit daunting, then try one of their Zumba® Gold classes instead. With the same great music in a relaxed environment at a slower pace, Zumba® Gold is perfect for the absolute beginner or anyone searching for a lower intensity exercise programme. When you come, wear comfortable clothes and shoes and remember to bring a towel and plenty of water. And tell your friends about it too, because like a party the more the merrier.
Z.I.P. Fitness offers classes Monday through Saturday. Check out the timetable below, or visit their Facebook page for more information.
- Monday 9.30am: Zero Gravity Studios, 21a Taonui Street
- Monday 7pm: Zero Gravity Studios, 21a Taonui Street
- Tuesday 5.30pm: Zero Gravity Studios, 21a Taonui Street
- Wednesday 5.30pm: Ceroc Studio, 98a Princess Street, above Central Rental
- Wednesday 7pm: Ceroc Studio, 98a Princess Street, above Central Rental
- Thursday 5.30pm: Zero Gravity Studios, 21a Taonui Street
- Thursday 7pm: Zero Gravity Studios, 21a Taonui Street
- Saturday 10am: Zero Gravity Studios, 21a Taonui Street
- Monday 6pm: Zero Gravity Studios, 21a Taonui Street
- Wednesday 9.30am: Dean McKerras Dance Studio, 186 Featherston Street
- Thursday 5.30pm: Wesley Broadway Methodist Church, 264 Broadway Avenue
- Friday 9.30am: Dean McKerras Dance Studio, 186 Featherston Street
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.