We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$27 for a Three-Month Membership to Online Yoga Sessions & the Routine Creation Tool at www.yogasync.tv (value $74)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This could be the biggest thing to happen in fitness since ... well ... yoga itself.
- Grab a platinum membership to www.yogasync.tv and enjoy three-months of unlimited access to the site and the tools to create your own yoga sessions for just $27.
- Take sessions that fit your ability and your schedule, all while saving time and money.
- Enjoy yoga from the comfort of your own home.
- You design the sessions, you decide the length and difficulty and you choose when to take them.
YogaSync is the biggest thing to happen to fitness since yoga itself. It allows you to create your own custom classes and stream unlimited yoga lessons in the comfort of your home. And today you can try it for less than the price of a single yoga class!
Grab a platinum membership to www.yogasync.tv and enjoy three-months of unlimited access to the site and the tools to create your own yoga sessions for just $27.
Maybe you don't have time to get to as many classes as you would like. Maybe it's too expensive. Maybe it's too difficult. Or too easy. All those problems are solved by the revolutionary online yoga programme at www.yogasync.tv. It contains a unique routine creation tool so you can design your own session suited to your abilities - from novice to experienced. It's simple, effective and gives you a million routines at your fingertips.
If you are an absolute beginner, and would rather grasp the basics in the comfort of your own home - this is the answer. And it's also ideal if you already have yoga experience. No waiting for your classmates to catch up, in just a few minutes you can customise your session to fit your ability.
At just $27, you'd be crazy not to give it a try! Check out the video to find out more about how it all works:
"I have recently started Yoga but am already converted ... bye bye stressed gym bunny. Hello calm Yoga Helen. I am already feeling the benefits in my mind and spirit." Helen
"Tried for the first time on Sunday and I felt awesome, my body was relaxed and at peace which I have not been in a long time. I still need to work on some of poses especially the breathing but I am sure I will. Thank you so very much again!" Michelle
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.