We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
WIND WARRIOR Kite & SUP
$30 for a Stand-Up Paddle Board Experience incl. Instruction, Wetsuit Hire & Two-Hour Paddle Session (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be part of the fastest growing sport in the world and try stand-up paddle boarding or SUP.
- Grab a stand-up paddle board experience including instruction, wetsuit hire and a two hour paddle session for $30 with Wind Warrior Paddleboarding.
- Enjoy a sport that doesn't discriminate - you can be any age, size or ability.
- Explore the flat calm waters of the Manawatu Estuary or head up river for an adventure of your own.
- Bring the whole family or a group of friends along for an experience you'll never forget.
The Hawaiian people have brought the world happiness in so many ways, Pineapples, Hawaii Five-0, and Hawaiian Pizza. But as the pioneers of popular waters sports like surfing and stand-up paddle boarding, we're more inclined to think that they are the cause for all the Hawaii-love.
Pay $30 for a stand-up paddle board experience including instruction, wetsuit hire and a two hour paddle session with Wind Warrior Paddleboarding.
Improving balance, co-ordination, strength and endurance with Wind Warrior Paddleboarding, this is a stress reducing and invigorating sport that'll have you hooked on adventure and exploration in no time. SUP rental, will set you up with a board and paddle so STAND UP FOXTON and don't miss out. You'll get a quick and easy 10 minute lesson then spend the next two hours testing your skills with your family and friends. SUP is super easy to pick up, making it perfect for children. Based on the calm waters of Manawatu Estuary, you'll have no trouble standing up on your board. You can explore the scenic estuary or hit the river for an adventure that you can control.
More Great Local Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.