We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
WIND WARRIOR Kite & SUP
$30 for a Stand-Up Paddle Board Experience incl. Instruction, Wetsuit Hire & Two-Hour Paddle Session (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be part of the fastest growing sport in the world and try stand-up paddle boarding or SUP.
- Grab a stand-up paddle board experience including instruction, wetsuit hire and a two hour paddle session for $30 with Wind Warrior Paddleboarding.
- Enjoy a sport that doesn't discriminate - you can be any age, size or ability.
- Explore the flat calm waters of the Manawatu Estuary or head up river for an adventure of your own.
- Bring the whole family or a group of friends along for an experience you'll never forget.
The Hawaiian people have brought the world happiness in so many ways, Pineapples, Hawaii Five-0, and Hawaiian Pizza. But as the pioneers of popular waters sports like surfing and stand-up paddle boarding, we're more inclined to think that they are the cause for all the Hawaii-love.
Pay $30 for a stand-up paddle board experience including instruction, wetsuit hire and a two hour paddle session with Wind Warrior Paddleboarding.
Improving balance, co-ordination, strength and endurance with Wind Warrior Paddleboarding, this is a stress reducing and invigorating sport that'll have you hooked on adventure and exploration in no time. SUP rental, will set you up with a board and paddle so STAND UP FOXTON and don't miss out. You'll get a quick and easy 10 minute lesson then spend the next two hours testing your skills with your family and friends. SUP is super easy to pick up, making it perfect for children. Based on the calm waters of Manawatu Estuary, you'll have no trouble standing up on your board. You can explore the scenic estuary or hit the river for an adventure that you can control.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.