We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $39 for a WeightMastery Challenge Program with Options for Wireless Skipping Rope & Abs Workout DVD (value up to $347)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take control of your weight, health and fitness in 2013.
- Grab a 90-day WeightMastery Challenge Program for just $39.
- Pay $89 and get the program plus a wireless skipping rope and abs workout DVD.
- Enjoy a fully automated online weight management program, including health, fitness and diet plans, nutrition teaching, and motivation to stay on track.
- Choose to start your 90-day program on January 14th, February 4th or March 4th 2013.
New Year's Resolution #1: learn how to reverse a trailer.
New Year's Resolution #2: save $10,000.
New Year's Resolution #3: get control of your weight, health and fitness.
Grab a WeightMastery Challenge Program from just $39, and kick off 2013 with a bang. Choose to start your 90-day program on January 14th, February 4th or March 4th 2013. And today you've got options:
- Pay $39 for a 90-day WeightMastery Challenge Program;
- Pay $89 for a 90-day WeightMastery Challenge Program with a pink wireless skipping rope and abs workout DVD;
- Or pay $89 for a 90-day WeightMastery Challenge Program with a grey wireless skipping rope and abs workout DVD.
The automated 90-day health and fitness online programme can be completed within the comfort of your own home, so no expensive gym memberships or personal training commitments. You will receive expert guidance and instruction in email format monthly. Each month you receive an entirely different programme, complete with new information to learn and implement in your daily routine - as you'll be constantly learning, you shouldn't get bored. You will receive the following with the 90-day programme:
- The first month focuses primarily on increasing exercise, providing an exercise plan complete with videos and photos of each move, along with helping you form new habits.
- Months two and three focus on nutrition and building an action plan you can carry on with long term so you don’t lose your results.
- You receive a new exercise plan each month for use at your gym or at home with minimal equipment.
- New interactive work booklet each month full of specific health and wellbeing information. You also receive one-three direct emails each week providing tips on areas of health/fitness structured in such a way to make your wellbeing top of mind.
- Topics covered on the programme throughout the months are exercise, nutrition, forming new habits, stages of change, changing behaviors, emotional wellness, stress management, sleep, energy, questionnaires for self awareness, self image and lifestyle productivity to name a few.
- Challenge pledge: Each week you submit an interactive goal sheet detailing your goals for the coming week and we send reminders of these goals with additional tips to ensure you reach them for that week. This creates self-motivation and a way to track your progress.
Specifications for Digital Cordless Skipping Rope with LCD Screen, Timer and Calorie Counter Functions:
- Skip without the rope
- Soft grip handles
- LCD screen, with jump count
- Portable for travelling
- Jumping rope is an easy and convenient way to increase your fitness and lose weight
- The compact design uses just two AAA batteries (not included)
"In six weeks I went from 95kgs to 83kgs, dropped from a size 18 to a 14 and lost over 35cm around my body overall!” - Jackie Fennessy, Auckland
“In six weeks I lost over 8kgs and 21cm all over! I look at myself in the mirror now and just think WOW!” - Lee Kirkman, Auckland
“I was initially skeptical but I’m thrilled! My clothes are now looser - I wore a pair of trousers yesterday that I couldn’t fit into 12 weeks ago - so that is brilliant!” - Christine, Auckland
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.