We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wanganui Golf Club
$20 for a Round of Golf (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shake off the winter golfing blues and get ready to lap up the sunshine this summer.
- Grab a round of golf at the prestige Wanganui Golf Club for only $20 and enjoy some quality time with your mates.
- With modern facilities and a comprehensive practice area the club is ideal for both aficionados and newcomers to the sport.
The nasty weather the country has endured over winter has left golfers around the country in a state of depression. Suffering from an unpleasant case of 'golftitus' is detrimental to your own health and those around you. Doctors have been struggling to figure out a cure all winter for it, until quite recently— it turns out that warmer temperatures, azure blues skies and, most importantly, lush green fairways are the best cure.
Grab a round of golf at one of the country's most well-established courses, Wanganui Golf Club, for only $20.
With over 120 years of history in the sport, Wanganui Golf Club has earned its place as one of New Zealand's premier courses. Since its establishment way back in 1894, the course has attracted golfers from all over NZ and around the world. Modern facilities and professional grooming make the Wanganui Golf Club the perfect course for players of all abilities to perfect their swing. There's a practice fairway, warm-up nets, practice putting green and practice chipping green which includes bunkers for those serious about their game to get all the skills up their sleeves so they can impress their mates on the course.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.