We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Vidal Winery Restaurant
$35 for a Vidal Winemaker's Platter for 2 & a Bottle of Reserve Series Organic Sauvignon Blanc from Vidal Winery Restaurant (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a Vidal Winemaker's Platter and a bottle of Vidal Reserve Series Organic Sauvignon Blanc at Vidal Winery Restaurant for just $35.
- Experience fine wine and delicious food with your friends at New Zealand's first winery restaurant.
- Your platter includes lots of delicious treats like crispy pork belly and steamed harissa glazed mussels perfectly complemented with a bottle of Vidal Reserve Series Organic Sauvignon Blanc 2010 straight from the cellar.
Indulge in fine wine and food with your friends for less at Vidal Winery Restaurant. Grab a Winemaker's Platter and a bottle of Vidal Reserve Series Organic Sauvignon Blanc to share between two people for just $35.
Vidal Estate was established way back in 1905. More than 100 years later Vidal is still bringing wine, food and friends together, producing a wide range of award winning wines and delectable dishes. The restaurant is adjacent to the winery and since first opening its doors in 1979, as New Zealand’s very first winery restaurant, it has won over the hearts and palates of locals and tourists alike.
Your bottle of award winning Vidal Reserve Series Organic Sauvignon Blanc is made with organically grown grapes from our Biogro certified vineyard here in the Hawkes Bay. Minimal intervention during winemaking has resulted in a unique food-friendly wine showing aromas and flavours of citrus and passionfruit.
Your Vidal Winemaker's Platter includes:
- crispy pork belly with chilli caramel sauce
- hummus, baby carrots and olives
- sardines and sicilian salad
- steamed harissa glazed mussels and sweet basil
- feta, cornichons and capers
- sopresso salami, green tomato relish and ciabatta
- freshly baked bread
To keep up to date on Vidal events, news and special offers join the Vidal wine and food club.