We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Valentines Restaurant Palmerston North
$29 for a Buffet Lunch or $42 for a Buffet Dinner for Two People incl. Two Drinks (value up to $84.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate any occasion or no occasion at all - Valentines is the perfect place any day of the year.
- Grab a buffet lunch for $29 or a buffet dinner for $42 for two people (including two drinks up to the value of $7.90 each) at Valentine's restaurant, Palmerston North.
- This amazing all you can eat buffet deal is available Monday to Friday.
- Chow down on a range of hearty Kiwi classics enhanced with the best of international dishes including a stunning selection of meats, salads, seafoods and desserts.
- Enjoy any two drinks with your meal including coffee and soft drink.
The hardest part about meal time is deciding what to have. Sometimes you just don't want to have to choose between Thai and Italian. The good people at Valentines don't like to whittle decisions down to just one, especially when it comes to food. Have it all with this amazing deal.
Pay $29 for an all you can eat buffet lunch for two people including two drinks or $42 for a buffet dinner for two including drinks at Valentines Restaurant, Palmerston North.
Valentines is everyone's favourite family restaurant offering a buffet of epic proportions. Fill yourself up with delectable meals including roasts, seafood, pastas and salads. Using the highest quality ingredients you'll love everything on offer. With desserts like ice cream, fruit salad and pavlova, you'll just about require a forklift to get out of there. Whether you head in for lunch or dinner you can expect the most tempting dishes to lure you into gluttony as well as super friendly staff. Bring a date, a friend or your family for a meal that'll satisfy every craving.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.