We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$989 Per Person for Three Days/Three Nights All Inclusive Christchurch to Akaroa Walking Tour (value $1,595)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a a three-day/three-night walking tour from Christchurch to Akaroa with Tuatara Tours for just $989 per person.
- Discover some of New Zealand's most breathtaking coastal scenery.
- Prepare to be guided to some seriously special spots on your journey, and enjoy some treats in your all-inclusive tour.
Explore Banks Peninsula’s hidden secrets in comfort. All your needs are taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy the journey.
There's an old saying that goes, 'it's not the destination that matters, but the journey itself.' That's only half true. Especially if the destination is one of New Zealand's most charming spots. So, if there were an old saying to sum up this particular offer, it would be, 'the journey is going to be great, and so is the destination. Equally so, in fact.'
Pay just $989 per person for a three-day/three-night walking tour from Christchurch to Akaroa. Choose from the below departure dates:
- Sunday 6th January
- Sunday 20th January
- Sunday 27th January
- Sunday 24th February
- Thursday 7th March
- Thursday 14th March
Prepare for 46 kilometres of sublime New Zealand landscapes on this iconic guided walk from Christchurch to Akaroa. Your exploration of the beautiful Banks Peninsula begins with a walk to Diamond Harbour on the first day. You'll meet your guide and fellow walkers and begin the 18.5 kilometre walk along the interesting and historical Packhorse Track over McQueens Pass to Mt Bradley, and on the way enjoy commanding views of Lyttelton Harbour. Then it's on to Mt Herbert and peaceful Diamond Harbour, where you'll spend the night.
Day two sees you heading for Pentrip Lodge, taking in breathtaking scenery as you cover the 16kms, looking out over Port Levy, Pigeon Bay, Lake Forsyth and (in the distance) Kaitorete Spit. You'll also get your first glimpse of Akaroa Harbour, before arriving to a cold beverage and a hot spa at Pentrip Lodge. Then you can tuck into a barbecue dinner, with fresh Akaroa smoked salmon and local produce - which is served while you relax on the deck, or by the fire.
Day three is an 11 kilometre walk to Akaroa, stopping at the oldest living tree on Banks Peninsula - a 2000 year old Totara. Then it's on to French Peak, high above Akaroa Harbour, offering incredible views as you make your gentle descent into Wainui. That evening you'll dine at one of Akaroa’s best restaurants… where you can relax and reminisce about your successful trip across Banks Peninsula. A transfer back to Christchurch is included for the following morning, or you may wish to stay an extra night or two in Akaroa (your own arrangements).
- All accommodation
- All meals (except breakfast on the day of your return back to Christchurch)
- Fully guided
- Free Tuatara Tours kit bag
- Luggage transport each day
- Walking poles
- Comprehensive safety systems
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.