We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Accredited Dog Grooming Course with Holly & Hugo
$79 for a 'Style You' - Personal Shopper Course (value $995)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn how to make a real name for yourself in the field of personal shopping.
- Grab a 'Style You' personal shopper course from Trendimi for $79.
- Dress your clients in clothing which suits their shape and brings out the best in them.
- Bring colour and style into the lives of others.
You spend hours trolling fashion blogs and devouring every high fashion magazine in sight. You beam at the sight of a well-put together outfit and frown at those who wear denim on denim or kitten heels – yikes. You, my dear friend, are what we call a 'fashionista', and if the idea of shopping every day excites you then check out this GrabOne offer.
Pay $79 for a 'Style You' personal shopper course from Trendimi and learn how to carve yourself a career in fashion.
With modern and flexible learning modules, Trendimi allows you to absorb fascinating and intriguing content on your own terms. Using the latest technology including videos, clear illustrations and interactive exercises, you'll get the best leg up towards a real career. You'll be an expert in personal shopping in no time.
With 'Style You' you'll learn:
- The different types of personal shopper and roles possible in the profession
- How to view all clients objectively and carry out an image study of body shape to identify a range of enhancing styles, of the most suitable colour palette to distinguish which tones are favourable and of hair tones to blend all aspects of image harmoniously
- How to blend make up style and tones to create an eye catching image for your clients
- To interview a client, including a questionnaire, to carefully create a new image that suits personality, lifestyle, working life and budget
- To analyse a clients wardrobe, identify the basics needed, what to lose, what to add and accessories to complete a reliable, chic wardrobe
- A comprehensive history of fashion giving an indepth knowledge of fashions through the decades, how history influenced them and the origins of modern trends
- International fashion, influential designers and iconic fashion houses that have shaped the worlds clothes
- Dictionary of fashion terms
- Guidelines on matching social etiquette and protocol with your polished image
- Career options in personal shopping and fashion. How to market yourself and your business and attract customers.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.