We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Marathon Chef
$140 for a Three-Hour Cooking Class & Sit-Down Lunch or Dinner for Four People, $200 for Six, $240 for Eight or $280 for 10
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn from the master of cooking.
- Grab a three-hour cooking class and sit down lunch or dinner at The Marathon Chef from $140.
- Bring your friends along and have fun in the kitchen together.
- Enjoy your delectable creations afterwards with a sit down meal.
If the only thing you've mastered in the kitchen is putting out a fire then perhaps it's time to seek professional guidance.
Grab a three-hour cooking class and sit down lunch or dinner at The Marathon Chef and choose from the following options:
- Pay $140 for four people
- Pay $200 for six people
- Pay $240 for eight people
- Pay $280 for 10 people
Let Sergio Guzzardi (the Marathon Chef), an incredibly skilled and Michelin star chef, take you on a culinary journey to the heart of Italy. He has over 30 years of experience, specialising in Mediterranean cuisine, and has worked at some of the best restaurants on the planet. This special offer will have you learning the ins and outs of preparing a fine meal. Sergio is the ultimate teacher who will share his tips and tricks to perfect cuisine. Sit down afterwards to enjoy your creation and be prepared to be amazed at what you can accomplish.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.