We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Marathon Chef
$120 for Two, $180 for Four or $240 for Six People for a Three-Hour Cooking Demonstration & Eight Course Degustation Meal
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the skills to create a meal to truly impress, so you can become a culinary sensation.
- Grab a three-hour cooking demonstration and an eight course degustation for two people for $120, four people for $180 or six people for $240.
- Learn from a Michelin star chef with over 30 years of experience in specialising in Mediterranean cuisine.
If your cooking skills are as terrible as watching a naive American trying to figure out the concept of chopsticks, then now is your chance to learn from the best.
Grab a three-hour cooking demonstration and an eight course degustation for two people for $120, four people for $180 or six people for $240.
Let Sergio Guzzardi (the Marathon Chef), an incredibly skilled and Michelin star chef, take you on a culinary journey to the heart of Italy. He has over 30 years of experience, specialising in Mediterranean cuisine, and has worked at some of the best restaurants on the planet. With this special offer, Sergio provide an extensive personalised menu, recipes for every dish prepared, a list of 'kitchen vocab', a 'plan of action' list and recent related popular culture/academic articles related to your private cooking class. With the three hour cooking classes you'll learn how to make a whole raft of delicious creations that are sure to add a bit of pizzazz to your cooking. The price includes all the food and ingredients required and a delicious sit down eight-course degustation.
Eight-course degustation includes:
- Pannacotta di Cavolfiore con zucchini fritti e tapenade di olive nere
- Cauliflower pannacotta, tempura of zucchini and black olive tapenade, with house made sour dough bread crostoni
- Risotto ai funghi Porcini e Tartufo
- Arborio rice risotto with porcini mushrooms, parmesan cheese and truffle oil
- Tortelli ai fegatini di Pollo alla Toscana con salsa bianca di Acciughe e Pecorino
- House made tortelli pasta filled with tuscan liver pate, with anchovies white sauce and pecorino romano cheese
- Pappardelle al ragu' d'Agnello
House made pappardelle pasta with leg of lamb ragout and rosemary oil
- Pesce del giorno con Cozze nel loro brodo e Zafferano
- Fish fillet of the day, mussels broth, cream and saffron, with zucchini.
- Sorbetto al Limone
- House made lemon sorbet - to clean the palette.
- Tagliata di Bistecca di Manzo agli odori e Aceto Balsamico
- Sliced pan fried sirloin of beef steak with fresh thyme mirepoix of vegetable, modena balsamic vinegar sauce, with hot Mustard potatoes puree.
- Sinfonia di Profiteroles
- Trio of profiteroles: ricotta siciliana - raspberry creme chantille - espresso creme patissiere covered in dark chocolate and served with creme anglais.