We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Herb Farm Cafe
$25 for Any Two Lunch Mains (value $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Taste the magical flavours provided by herbs.
- Grab any two lunch mains at The Herb Farm Cafe for $25 valid Monday to Thursday.
- Try the Herb Farm vegetarian burger or the delectable salmon steak.
- Enjoy a hearty meal like the open steak sandwich on charred foccacia bread.
- Take in the beautiful and serene atmosphere all around you.
Herbs are one powerful source of goodness. Basil can aid digestion, rosemary can help to prevent forgetfulness, while parsley is a natural breath freshener. Discover more about what these wonderful plants can do for you by dining on heavenly cuisine.
Pay $25 for any two lunch mains at The Herb Farm Cafe and dine on incredible dishes centered around local, free range and organic produce. Valid from Monday to Thursday you'll have plenty of time to sneak out of the office for a long lunch.
Over 17 years ago Lynn Kirkland had a vision to open a place where people could enjoy the wonderful world of herbs. Soon enough that vision became a reality and a popular one at that. Today The Herb Farm Cafe offers the most delicious food and incredible service. Their lunch menu is a fine display of how herbs can be used to infuse the most magnificent flavours. Try the kumara stack cake served with sauteed garlic mushrooms and spinach, topped with salad and creme fraiche or enjoy the fragrant Thai green curry. If you've brought quite an appetite with you then enjoy the open steak sandwich with salad and rosemary relish.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.