We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Bean Cafe
$22 for 2 Main Meals with Rice at The Bean Cafe, Palmerston North (value up to $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Worried you missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Some secrets just have to be shared.
- Grab two main meals, including rice, from The Bean Cafe, Palmerston North, for just $22.
- Discover this gem of a restaurant, hidden in plain sight right on Broadway Ave.
- Prepare to make this your new regular dining out spot.
- Take your pick from the many flavoursome, authentic dishes.
Sometimes you stumble across something so special, so fantastic, so unbelievably all-around awesome that you don't want anyone else to know about it; a crystal-clear, isolated little swimming hole, a free parking spot close to the office or a quiet, hidden gem of a restaurant with the best food you've ever tasted and great prices to boot!
Being selfish all the time surely can't lead to anything good, so today we're going to share one little secret with you. The Bean Cafe in Palmerston North is an amazing Asian restaurant that's right under your noses on Broadway Ave but hasn't been discovered by many...yet. Today, you can score two main lunch or dinner meals, including rice, for just $22.
You won't go to The Bean Cafe for fancy decor but you will go back again and again for their stunning, flavoursome authentic Asian cuisine at prices that can only be described as bang for your buck. Try their sizzling chicken and cashew nuts, sweet and sour pork, home made dumplings or any of the many other delicious dishes on offer. You can't go wrong!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.