We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Te Awanga Estate
$26 for a Te Awanga Platter for Two & Two Glasses of Wine (value $56)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate summer with the reopening of their cellar door and winery.
- Grab a Te Awanga platter for two and two glasses of wine at Te Awanga Estate, for only $26.
- Delight in award winning wine as you bask in the afternoon sun.
- Enjoy the warmer weather and treat someone special to a picnic beneath the trees.
Picking grapes and turning them into wine is hard work. Now's your chance to appreciate everything that goes into each drop by indulging in a glass or two in the afternoon sun.
Dine, drink and delight your senses at Te Awanga Estate. Grab a Te Awanga platter for two and two glasses of wine, for only $26.
Situated on an elevated site in the Te Awanga Foot Hill overlooking 42 acres of vines, their cellar door is the perfect place to come and relax on hot summery days. With today's deal you can enjoy a scrumptious platter for two and two glasses of wine to make for a truly wonderful summer escape. Make a day of it and sample their multiple award winning wines, whilst overlooking picture perfect views of the Pacific Ocean. Afternoons can be whiled away on picnic blankets or at tables in the shade, enjoying fabulous wines and delectable platters full of locally produced cheese, olives, fruit and dips. So embrace the warmer weather and treat yourself and someone special to a romantic day in the Hawke's Bay sun.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.