We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Staglands Wildlife Reserve & Cafe
50% off Adult & Child Annual Passes for Unlimited Visits to Staglands for One Year (value up to $46)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give the perfect Christmas gift that'll keep the whole family entertained - and not just for a few days.
- Grab 50% off an annual pass to Staglands Wildlife Reserve and Cafe and enjoy unlimited visits for one year.
- Give the kiddies an annual pass for just $10 each and take care of the adults for only $23 each.
- Spend this summer doing something that's fun for the whole family.
- Choose from a huge list of fun things to do, including the swing bridge, the flying fox, cart rides or lamb-feeding.
Buying Christmas gifts is tricky business. A brand new dress or a shiny toy can only keep you happy for so long. Make sure there's no dissapointment in your home this festive season with a gift that'll bring about countless smiles and laughs.
Give the gift that keeps of giving this Christmas and pay $10 for an annual pass for unlimited visits to Staglands Wildlife Reserve for children or pay $23 for adults. This wonderful pass allows you unlimited entry from the 28th November 2012 to 28th November 2013.
Located in the beautiful Akatarawa Valley in Upper Hutt, Staglands Wildlife Reserve & Cafe offers a unique experience for people of all ages, so your whole family will be able to discover the wonders of the natural world in a safe and fun environment. Pack a picnic and make a day of it, there are BBQ facilities available free of charge. Or enjoy the scrumptious snacks and sweet treats available at the Staglands Cafe.
There are just so many fun things to do at Staglands that it's difficult to know where to start. There's the Aviary, full of twittering brilliantly coloured birds. There are the Stables, where you'll find sweet animals like piglets, rabbits and guinea pigs. At the Trout and Eel pool you can watch rainbow and brown trout fighting over their dinner. In the Secret Garden you might be lucky enough to have a close encounter with a silky bantam or a fantail.