We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Staglands Wildlife Reserve & Cafe
50% off Adult & Child Annual Passes for Unlimited Visits to Staglands for One Year (value up to $46)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give the perfect Christmas gift that'll keep the whole family entertained - and not just for a few days.
- Grab 50% off an annual pass to Staglands Wildlife Reserve and Cafe and enjoy unlimited visits for one year.
- Give the kiddies an annual pass for just $10 each and take care of the adults for only $23 each.
- Spend this summer doing something that's fun for the whole family.
- Choose from a huge list of fun things to do, including the swing bridge, the flying fox, cart rides or lamb-feeding.
Buying Christmas gifts is tricky business. A brand new dress or a shiny toy can only keep you happy for so long. Make sure there's no dissapointment in your home this festive season with a gift that'll bring about countless smiles and laughs.
Give the gift that keeps of giving this Christmas and pay $10 for an annual pass for unlimited visits to Staglands Wildlife Reserve for children or pay $23 for adults. This wonderful pass allows you unlimited entry from the 28th November 2012 to 28th November 2013.
Located in the beautiful Akatarawa Valley in Upper Hutt, Staglands Wildlife Reserve & Cafe offers a unique experience for people of all ages, so your whole family will be able to discover the wonders of the natural world in a safe and fun environment. Pack a picnic and make a day of it, there are BBQ facilities available free of charge. Or enjoy the scrumptious snacks and sweet treats available at the Staglands Cafe.
There are just so many fun things to do at Staglands that it's difficult to know where to start. There's the Aviary, full of twittering brilliantly coloured birds. There are the Stables, where you'll find sweet animals like piglets, rabbits and guinea pigs. At the Trout and Eel pool you can watch rainbow and brown trout fighting over their dinner. In the Secret Garden you might be lucky enough to have a close encounter with a silky bantam or a fantail.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.