We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 44% off SupaPass Tickets to Square Affair Palmerston North (value up to $99.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab the little and big kids alike for a family day out at Square Affair that's a blast from the past.
- Pay $11 for a children's SupaPass, $23 for an adult's SupaPass or $59 for a family pass for two adults and up to three kids aged under 15 years.
- Reminisce and create new family memories with the classic toys on show.
- And you don't have to go by yourself: gift a couple of tickets to your friends too.
Some of the best childhood memories will invariably involve endless hours spent with just you, your imagination and your favourite grubby, much loved collection of toys. We all have our favourites toys from childhood and you can revel in some of these cult classics at Square Affair.
Head to Square Affair on the 7th and 8th of April and save a bunch of cash with this deal. Either pay $23 for one adult SupaPass, $11 for one child Supapass or $59 for a family SupaPass for two adults and up to three children aged under 15 years. You'll get multiple entry to;
- The Art of Dr. Suess
- Doll, Doll House and Teddy Show
- Magical 50s Twilight Walk
- Wheels of the 50s-60s
- NZ Model Truck Show
- Small Boys' Toys
- Photo and Poster Exhibitions
- Fabulous 50s-60s (exhibitions only)
While the event is hosted within walking distance in and around The Square, we wouldn't want you to tire yourself by racing to see everything that's on display so hop on a retro bus and ride in style instead. The SupaPass includes unlimited classic bus rides as well.
Harry Potter fans will get their fill with a 4m Hogwarts castle dolls house, complete with Dobby working away in the kitchen, Snape's potion class and the great hall. Round up your kids (and the big ones too) and head down to Palmerston North for some sigh-inducing nostalgia and memory making experiences.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.