We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Shandon Golf Club
$25 for One Round of Golf & One Drink (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself to relaxing treats with one great deal.
- Grab a round of golf and a glass of tap beer or house wine at Shandon Golf Club for just $25.
- Test your skills on stunning treelined fairways only 10 minutes from central Wellington.
- Grab one for yourself and gift another to a friend - it's always more fun with two of you.
A nice cold beverage and a great golf course have more in common than you think. Both have to be smooth, forgiving and provide some much needed relaxation - and splashes with either one are hardly ever a good thing.
Treat yourself to a bit of both when you grab a round of golf and a drink at Shandon Golf Club, a premier Wellington golf club just 10 minutes from the city centre, for just $25, and really get into the swing of things this summer.
Shandon Golf Club was founded in 1927 and is known for its superb greens and tree-lined fairways. In a stunning setting beside the Hutt River, this is the perfect place to spend a beautiful day, and it's only 10 minutes from downtown Wellington. Come on down and enjoy some fine weather and some even finer greens for one amazing price.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.