We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Seaport Village Accommodation - Russell, Bay of Islands
From $165 for Two Nights in a Luxury Apartment for Two People in Russell (value $330)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Soak up the last few weeks of summer in the North.
- Grab two nights in a luxury studio apartment for two people, for only $165, or pay $220 for two people in a two-bedroom apartment at Seaport Village Accommodation in Russell.
- Enjoy the wide range of activities at the top of the North Island from dolphin cruises, to fishing to the range of great beaches.
- Pay an extra $35 per person, per night if you want to take the kids or some friends.
Winter is looming and already your golden tan is leaving you. But before you give in to the change of the seasons, give yourself one last holiday — before sun goes back to sleep.
Grab two nights in a luxury studio apartment for two people, for only $165, or pay $220 for two people in a two-bedroom apartment (pay extra for up to four people) at Seaport Village Accommodation in Russell.
Seaport Village Holiday Accommodations is nestled in the heart of downtown Russell, nice and central to grocery shops, restaurants, cafes, wharf galleries and many other amenities. Ideal for those searching for a break away from busy city life and for those who want to explore the beauty of the Bay of Islands and Northland. Today you can choose to stay in Seaport C, which is fully self-contained studio apartment (downstairs), with ensuite, TV, outdoor furniture, fridge, freezer, oven and all other modern conveniences. Or you can enjoy a two night stay in the self-contained two bedroom apartment (upstairs) with a balcony and all the other modern conveniences. Now's your chance to embrace the end of summer in style and comfort.
More Great Local Deals
Abbey Musical Theatre
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Bethany's Restaurant & Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.