We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
SeaLink Great Barrier Ferry
$269 for a Return Ferry Trip for One Car & Two Adults to Great Barrier Island (value $469)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embark on a true summer adventure, thanks to SeaLink.
- Grab a return trip for one car and two adults to Great Barrier Island for just $269.
- Explore one of the most pristine islands just 4.5 hours from Downtown Auckland.
- And there's plenty to do while you're there: surfing, fishing, diving, tramping, or simply just relaxing.
- Need accommodation? Take the hassle away and ask the friendly SeaLink team to organise this for you.
- Please note, today's deal is not valid for the Easter period (28 March - 2 April 2013).
Drive through Downtown Auckland at any given time during summer and you're likely to spy a gargantuan cruise ship moored at any one of the wharves. Disembarking tourists take photos of their home away from home while locals wistfully gaze at lifelong dreams that are just within reach - except their bosses will never agree to them.
Cruise shmuise: let's explore our own exotic land instead. Pay just $269 for a return trip for one car and two adults, and explore Great Barrier Island for less thanks to SeaLink.
Board SeaLink's Island Navigator, a comfortable ferry featuring a cafe, two lounges, two movie theatres and outdoor seating where you'll enjoy a bird's eye view of the wildlife and stunning scenery along the way, and take a 4.5-hour cruise to the outer edge of the Hauraki Gulf. There you'll stumble across The Barrier, Outdoor Adventure Capital of the Auckland Region and home to some of the country's most unblemished beaches and pristine native bush. Explore some of the 100 kilometres of walking tracks zigzagging their way across the island; surf The Barrier's breaks on the northern side of the island; discover a whole new world beneath the sea with a diving adventure; or finally catch the elusive Big One in the clear deep waters around the island. Stuck for accommodation ideas? The friendly SeaLink team can help you find an accommodation option to suit your needs and your spare change perfectly.
*Please note, today's deal is not valid for the Easter period (28 March - 2 April 2013).
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.