We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown
$1,799 for 10 or $4,499 for 25 Deluxe Lake View Rooms (Twin Share Accommodation), Full Buffet Breakfast & One-Hour Private Cocktail Function (value up to $9,175)
- Experience all the sights and thrills of Queenstown during your next function.
- Grab either 10 or 25 Deluxe Accommodation Rooms for one night, including full buffet breakfast, and a one hour private cocktail function at Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown from $1,799.
- Just a three minute walk away from the centre of Queenstown, this venue puts you in the centre of the adventure capitol of New Zealand.
- Grab extra nights in this fantastic location by picking up an extra coupon.
- Perfect for sports teams, conferences, private functions and weddings.
Finding the perfect conference or wedding venue can be more difficult than convincing yourself to jump out of a plane with just a fancy bed sheet to save your life. Although this deal can solve one of those problems, the other one may require a bit of peer pressure. Good thing all your mates will be there to join you in the adventure capitol of the world.
Grab either 10 (20 people) or 25 (50 people) Deluxe Accommodation Rooms for one night, including full buffet breakfast, and a one hour private cocktail function at Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown.
- 10 Deluxe Rooms for $1,799 - Accommodation and Cocktail Function for up to 20 people
- 25 Deluxe Rooms for $4,499 - Accommodation and Cocktail Function for up to 50 people
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.