We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Rumour Has It Cafe
$16 for Two Coffees & Two Pancake Breakfasts or Two Scrambled Egg, Tomato & Hash Brown Breakfasts (value up to $32)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave your mornings free of authority and filled with deliciousness.
- Grab two coffees and your choice of either two pancake breakfasts or two scrambled egg, tomato and hash brown breakfasts at Rumour Has It Cafe for only $16.
- Swap out coffee for orange juice if you like – it's up to you.
- Relax in one of Palmerston North's favourite new locals.
You don't feed a gremlin after midnight, avoid taking in any carbs after 6pm, and try not to eat anything at all after 8pm. Your evenings are filled with enough rules. The only rule should abide by in the morning is to enjoy what tastes good and gets your day started right. And rumour has it that we know just the place for you.
Grab two coffees and your choice of either two pancake breakfasts or two scrambled egg, tomato and hash brown breakfasts at Rumour Has It Cafe for only $16. You can exchange coffee for orange juice if you'd like.
Rumour Has It Cafe is a brand new culinary sensation situated right in the heart of Palmerston North. Come and check out the great vibe and meet some new people. With a cafe this young, you have the ability to help shape the culture of the place so come on down and discover your new favourite local.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.