We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$649 for a Fully Unlocked Factory Refurbished 32GB iPhone 4 incl. Screen Protector, Case, Car Charger & One-Year Warranty
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The smart money is on this smartphone.
- Grab a factory refurbished 32GB iPhone 4 with earphones, a USB cable, a charger and a one-year warranty for just $649.
- Fully unlocked so you can upgrade to the latest version.
- In brand new condition.
- Enjoy a mobile Internet tool, a music player, a game device, and a productivity machine in one rectangular device.
You could pay top-whack for the longer version that pokes out the top of your pocket, with the panoramic camera that you'll never use and the maps that tell you to get lost. Or you can get the classic version that has all the essential features that make your life easier.
Grab a fully unlocked factory refurbished 32GB iPhone 4 with earphones, a USB cable, a charger and a one-year warranty for just $649.
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Dimensions: 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 137g
- Type: LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 640 x 960 pixels, 3.5 inches
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Three-axis gyro sensor
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Alert types: vibration, MP3, ringtones
- Speakerphone: yes
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Phonebook: practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
- Call records: 100 received, dialled and missed calls
- Internal 32 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
- Card slot: No
- GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
- 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: yes, (V2.1 with A2DP)
- Infrared port: no
- USB: yes (V2.0)
- Primary 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features: touch focus, geo-tagging
- Video: yes (720p@30fps, LED video light, geo-tagging)
- Secondary: yes, videocalling over Wi-Fi only
- OS: iOS 4
- CPU 1 GHz Apple A4 processor
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML (Safari)
- Radio: no
- Games: downloadable, including motion-based
- Colours: black
- GPS: yes (A-GPS support)
- Java: no
- MicroSIM card support only
- Scratch-resistant glass back panel
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Digital compass
- Google maps
- Audio/video player and editor
- Voice command/dial
- Standard battery, Li-Po 1420mAh
- Stand-by: up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
- Talk time: up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Music play: up to 40 h
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.