We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat
$45 for a One-Hour Deluxe Pedicure (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your feet perfect for summer with everything you need to show those toes in public again.
- Grab a one-hour deluxe pedicure at Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat for just $45.
- Soak away your cares in an aromatic foot spa bath, before enjoying a foot massage.
- Sit back and relax for a hour and walk out feeling fabulous.
It sure would be handy to walk on water – it would make journeys from New Zealand far more interesting than just hopping on a plane. However, until we as humans perfect this skill, you can snap up today's deal instead that'll make your feet so blissful that it'll feel like you're walking on water.
Grab a one-hour deluxe pedicure at Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat for just $45.
Located at the Hotel Coachman Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat is a sanctuary for anyone who needs a bit of pampering. Today's deal will get your feet ready for summer with everything you need to show those toes in public again. Soak away your cares in an aromatic foot spa bath, take care of any callouses and enjoy a foot massage and expertly applied nail polish.
More Great Local Deals
Abbey Musical Theatre
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Bethany's Restaurant & Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.