We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat
$110 for a Two-Hour Island Delight Spa Package incl. a 90-Minute Hot Stone Massage & 30-Minute Scalp Massage (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the feeling of pure bliss with a relaxing tropical experience.
- Grab a luxurious two-hour island delight spa package from Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat for only $110.
- Pamper that special someone with a package that includes a 90-minute hot stone massage and a 30-minute scalp massage.
- Take care of all those aches and pains with the expert touch of an experienced masseuse.
Just the idea of travelling to a remote island is enough to make us relax a little. If you can't quite get to a private island right away then go with the next best thing.
Treat that deserving someone (or yourself) with a two-hour island delight spa package from Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat for only $110. The package includes a 90-minute hot stone massage and a 30-minute scalp massage to relax and pamper anyone lucky enough to enjoy it.
Now's your chance to give someone a gift to take away their aches and pains and let them experience pure pleasure from the touch of an expert masseuse. At Pania Ryan Beauty Retreat, they know just the right way to tweak and twist those tired muscles to release those stresses and get you feeling fantastically relaxed. You'll leave feeling like a new relaxed person so click the buy button now for some peace of mind.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.