We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Palmerston North Golf Club
$12 for 18 Holes of Golf for One Person (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't get shafted by high green fee prices.
- Grab 18 holes of golf for one person at Palmerston North Golf Club for just $12.
- Enjoy a superb 18-hole golf course for easy walking and some challenging holes.
- Only 4km from Palmerston North city centre and airport.
- Test yourself against their five water features and challenging tree coverage.
The grass is not always greener on the other side – it's sandy, frustrating and time consuming. Avoid the bunker and show off your golf skills with today's deal.
Grab 18 holes of golf for one person at Palmerston North Golf Club for just $12.
There's pretty much nothing you can buy in New Zealand for $12 these days (apart from a singular chocolate bar, thanks for that global economy). But today you can get green fees at the superb 18-hole (par 72) Palmerston North Golf Club. An easy course to walk around, it boasts challenging tree coverage and includes five holes that feature water hazards (whether you'll enjoy them remains to be seen). With an on-course PGA professional there's expert support on-hand for all your golfing queries.
More Great Local Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.