We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Russell - Bay of Islands
$299 for Two, $425 for Three or $600 for Five Nights for Two People, incl. Breakfast (value up to $1,500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into a whole different lifestyle.
- Grab two nights for $299, three nights for $425 or five nights for $600 for two people, including breakfast, at Ounuwhau Harding House.
- Step into an anachronistic world of colonial surroundings, antiques and vintage décor.
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast in the morning.
- Choose from four themed rooms.
- Combine your coupons to extend your stay.
The best thing about Russell no longer being the capital of New Zealand, is that when this illustrious title moved to Wellington, all the politicians went with it.
Enjoy two, three or five nights in luxury for two people at the Ounuwhau Harding House in Russell and step into a world of history, relaxation and beauty. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $299 for two nights for two people.
- Pay only $425 for three nights for two people.
- Pay only $600 for five nights for two people.
You'll have the privilege of staying in one of their three themed rooms, and you'll even be treated to breakfast each morning.
This is an opportunity to stay in a genuine heritage homestead in the heart of the Bay of Islands. Upon arrival, you'll be treated to a welcome drink and you'll then be asked to choose either the Townsend, Knight, Nursery or Guest room. Each of these rooms are stylishly decorated and exude historical authenticity. Once you enter your room, you'll find yourself transported into a bygone era where the heritage of Russell has been perfectly preserved. Everything from the bed to the stand-alone bathtub radiates an authentic colonial warmth.
After your first night, you'll be treated to breakfast at an antique table and this will provide you with the sustenance to explore your gorgeous surroundings. With this deal you will make your trip to Russell unique, authentic and comfortable in equal parts. Don't let the opportunity pass you by - grab this right now.