We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for a Main Meal & Glass of Wine for Dinner at OE Café (value up to $41.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Globe trot your tastebuds around the world.
- Grab a main meal and a glass of wine from OE Café for only $20.
- Feel welcome and cosy in this modern spot, nestled within the Square Edge Community Arts Centre.
- Choose from a menu stuffed with international fare with a taste of the exotic.
- Don't feel left out - there's plenty of vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free and nut free options too.
In an ideal world, we'd feast on French toast for breakfast, tuck into sushi for lunch, stop for a traditional high tea in the afternoon and then finish up with some Italian pizza or an Indian spice feast. Of course if you lack the funds to globe trot your way around the world just for a tasty day of meals, you could get the second best thing - dinner at OE Cafe.
Grab a main meal and a glass of wine from OE Café for only $20.
OE Café specialises in delicious international fare with a taste of the exotic. Nestled within the Square Edge Community Arts Centre, it's a beautiful modern and comfy spot, surrounded by gorgeous works of art and sculpture, to end your day the tastiest possible way. Feast your eyes on these tempting dinner options: antipasto and Greek platters, chicken salad, sesame-crusted salmon fillet, Spanish paella, lamb rack, crumbed polenta, grilled beef fillet and pasta of the day, complemented by a range of house wines, beers and soft drinks. There's even extensive vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free and nut free options to boot.
Check out the OE Café's Facebook page to see their delicious menu.